FiBAN, being one of the biggest and most active business angel networks in the world, actively gathers and shares business angel related studies and statistics. The network is proud to work with ambitious business angels, distinguished Finnish research institutes and high-class universities, to have a deeper understanding on startup investing. Through quality research and analysis we aim to offer valuable and unique knowledge for the whole startup ecosystem.
FiBAN Research Group
Experts in the FiBAN Research Group consist of active players in the Finnish startup investing ecosystem. These experienced business angels and other angel investing ecosystem players share their wide and valuable know-how in order to develop the industry of startup investing.
Angel Investment Activity & Finnish startup investments
FiBAN has collected data about business angel investments in Finland ever since the association was established in 2010. FiBAN's yearly business angel statistics are published every spring together with the VC statistics made by the Finnish Venture Capital Association (Pääomasijoittajat).
- 2012 Angel activity / Bisnesenkeliaktiivisuus
- 2013 Angel activity / Bisnesenkeliaktiivisuus
- 2014 Angel activity / Bisnesenkeliaktiivisuus
- 2015 Angel activity / Bisnesenkeliaktiivisuus
- 2016 In English / Bisnesenkelisijoitukset & 2016 Finnish Startup investments 2016 / Startup-sijoitukset Suomessa
- 2017 Finnish Startup investments 2017 / Startup-sijoitukset Suomessa
Reports & Research on Angel Investing