Nordea Startup & Growth's services for FiBAN members
Funding service for startups: Pre-approved credit decision by Nordea and FiBAN
- this is how it works
- Nordea offers conditional pre-approved credit decisions to startups who have gone through the FiBAN deal flow process and are selected to pitch at FiBAN Pitch Finland.
- The credit approval depends on whether the equity round raises the required minimum amount of funds.
- The loan terms and conditions are determined in advance, case by case.
- Nordea credit decision has some validation power to some investors as well
- Less dilatation
- More funding total & longer runway
- Fast and simple process
For business angels
- Improved investors return on investment
- Accelerated growth towards EXIT
- Slower dilatation for the investment
- Fast and simple process to gain more growth funding on top of equity
- Apply for funding from FiBAN business angels at www.fiban.org/submit. One application covers both services.
- Be well prepared. It is crucial that you send all of the necessary information which FiBAN needs for pre-screening and which Nordea needs to make the credit decision.
- Come to FiBAN Pitch Finland to pitch for business angels with a pre-approved credit decision from Nordea in your pocket. The credit approval is conditional and is dependent on the equity round.